• Full Price: RM449; Pre-Order Price: RM359 (20% off), We’re collecting only RM50 deposit,
• Free 3 packs of Orangutan Games' Sleeves, providing incredible protection for all of your cards in Lorenzo il Magnifico: Big Box. Worth RM36. (RM12 x 3)
• Free Shipping in Malaysia,
• ETA: 2021,
• Email email@example.com if you need more details!
You can’t choose your family, but you can choose where to send them!
In Lorenzo il Magnifico, you are the head of an influential family in Florence during the Renaissance. You hope to rise through the ranks of nobility to gain even more prestige in the city, but you’ll have to rely on your family if you want to achieve your goals. Over the course of six rounds, you send out family members to different areas in the city to collect resources, develop territories, build your military strength, and pay tribute to the church. However, the members of your family have different strengths. You have to decide if you want to send out the golden child to complete a task, or the black sheep. With careful planning, you’ll be able to lead your family to a higher status level among the city’s elite.
This Big Box edition contains Lorenzo il Magnifico (core set), Houses of Renaissance (expansion), 4 Leader Promo Cards (Raffaello Sanzio, Niccolò Machiavelli, Carlo VIII and Jacopo Salviati), the Pazzi Conspiracy (expansion) & 2 extra Houses (new components).
In Houses of Renaissance, each player now becomes the head of a powerful house of Renaissance, each of which has a strong special ability that only that player can use. Players choose the houses from the ten available at the beginning of the game through a special and fast auction. This expansion also introduces:
- 48 new Development Cards and a fifth tower, where these cards are placed. These cards add to the game a lot of new powerful effects.
- 20 new Leader Cards with a new leader mechanism.
- 30 special tokens that player can take and use in combination with the new cards, and that add new way to collect resources and perform actions.
- The components to add a fifth player to the struggle for the power.