In this expansion...
- Hit a man while he's down - Goblins conquer In Decline regions at one less cost.
- Kobolds aren't necessarily cowards... They just like to work in teams. It takes 2 Kobolds to occupy a region after you've conquered it.
- Your people are now Cursed! Skip over this Special Power and you'll have to pay 3 coins, not the 1 that is usual.
- The only thing better than conquering is Ransacking. Take 1 coin away from an opponent for every territory you conquer.
- The Hordes are at the door. Add the 2 Hordes of tokens to increase the size of your active Race.
- The moon is full and the Were-people are howling. At night (even-numbered turns) the Were- power lets you conquer all regions with 2 less tokens than normal...
- It's time for Double-Jeopardy! After an initial attack, Marauding forces get a second chance each turn to conquer even more territory.
- 2 new Race banners and tokens (Kobolds & Goblins)
- 5 new Special Power badges (Cursed, Hordes of, Marauding, Ransacking & Were-)
- 1 spare Race Banner, 1 spare Special Power badge and 1 spare Lost Tribe token.
This is not the full game, Small World
is required for play.